Frequently asked questions
Have questions? We're here to help.
Transactions & Cancellation
Guidelines for Writing Product Reviews
Shipping & Cancellation Policy
- Tap on My Orders
- Choose the order/item to be Returned
- Enter requested details and create a return request
Please note: The details and the return policy of the products are different for different categories. Please check before raising the return.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR USING THE SITE IN ANY OTHER WAY INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
All products/services and information displayed on menmoms.in form an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase forms your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as detailed below. menmoms.in reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have registered with us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place after 24 hours have elapsed since you placed the order.
- Absence of authorization for any transactions,
- Or exceeding the predetermined limit jointly agreed by you and your "Banks",
- or any payment matters developing out of the transaction,
- or decline of transaction for any other reasons.
- Spam or inappropriate content - like promotional information or phone numbers.
- Details that are irrelevant to the product - Delivery Experience, availability, ordering, etc
- Factual errors in product information & product catalogue.
- Plagiarizing (Copy-pasting) text from other reviews, guides, or sources.
- Comments on other reviews posted on the product page.
- Foreign language content.
- Irrelevant information or content containing obscenity
- That you will employ the products and services offered by menmoms.in, its associates, consultants and contracted enterprises, for legal purposes only and observe with every relevant rule and regulation while using and/or transacting on the Site.
- You will offer factual, correct, comprehensive and up-to-date details in all cases where such evidence is asked of you. menmoms.in withholds the right to verify and substantiate the information given by you at any point of time. If during verification, your details are found to be false (completely or partially), menmoms.in reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse the registration and prohibit you from using the Services of menmoms.in and / or other affiliated websites without prior notice whatsoever.
- To recompense menmoms.in for any additional cost sustained for redelivery if a non-delivery occurs in the first instance due to any mistake made by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information).
- That you’re employing your optimal and wise discretion prior to arriving into any contract through this site, and doing the same only at your own risk.
- Comments on other reviews posted on the product page.
- After ordering a product you agree to oblige by the terms of sale given in the product’s description.
- Publishing any illegal, distressing, slanderous, offensive, threatening, injurious, vulgar, explicit, or otherwise unacceptable material.
- Transferring information that supports behavior that ends in civil liability or otherwise infringes on any related laws, rules or code of conduct or represents a criminal offence.
- Getting illicit access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner. Design details and Colours. We have made every effort to capture high resolution images of our products so that you get a feel of the design details and colours of our products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, what you actually see will depend on your monitor; we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour or other details will be accurate.
This site and its microsites consists of copyrighted material, trademarks and other copyrighted material, including, but not limited to, text, software, pictures, video, illustrations, music, sound, and the complete contents of website safeguarded by copyright. We retain a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and improvement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User cannot change, publish, spread, contribute in the transmission or sale, create derived works, or in any way misuse, any of the content, entirely or even partially. User may download / print / save copyrighted material for his/her personal use only. Except as otherwise explicitly mentioned under copyright law, no replication, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial use of downloaded material without the explicit consent of menmoms.in and the copyright owner is allowed. If plagiarism, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is allowed, no alterations in or removal of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notification will be given. User recognizes that he/she/it will not obtain rights to any ownership by downloading copyrighted material. Trademarks that are present within or on the Site or a Website otherwise maintained or functioned in conjunction with menmoms.in will not be considered to be in the public domain but instead the restricted property of owners, unless the site in question is under license from the Trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the sole advantage and use of menmoms.in, unless otherwise mentioned. The user won’t upload, post or otherwise make available on this site any material safeguarded by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the explicit authorization of the copyright holder, trademark holder or other proprietary right holder. We don’t have any specific liability or responsibility to give the user signs, markings or whatsoever else that might help him/her in deciding if the content in question is copyrighted or trademarked. User will be held entirely responsible for any loss or damage arising from any breach of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any injury arising from such a submission. By publishing content on any public part of this site, user guaranties that the holder of such content has explicitly granted us the royalty-free, permanent, irreversible, non-exclusive right and license to use, replicate, change, modify, distribute, interpret and publish said material (partially or completely) across the globe and/or to include it in other works in any known format, method or technology or developed for the full tenure of any copyright that may exist in such material. User also allows any other consumer to access, see, store or replicate the content for that consumer’s private use. User hereby gives us rights to change, replicate, publish and transmit any content made accessible on this site by the end user. We reserve the right to end the contract with any consumer who repeatedly breaches copyright rights on notice to us by the holder of the aforementioned copyright.
The preceding provisions of this section are equally applicable to and are for the advantage of menmoms.in, its affiliates, associates and its third party content providers and licensors and each of these parties owns the right to proclaim and impose such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
Personally Identifiable Information: Personally Identifiable Information is the type of information that recognizes a particular user. When you participate in specific deeds on the Website, for example forming an account, ordering a product or service, submitting content and/or publishing content in discussion forums, participating in a survey, posting a review, asking for details about our services, applying for a job (together, “Identification Activities”), we may request you to offer specific information about yourself. It is non-compulsory for you to participate in an Identification Activity. If you choose to participate in an Identification Activity, though, we can ask you to share with us specific private details regarding yourself, such as your full name, postal address (including PIN code), email address, telephone number and date of birth. When you order products, we may also ask you to share with us your credit card number, date of expiry and verification codes or relevant details. Subject to the activity, certain details we request you to furnish are classified as compulsory and the rest is classified as optional. If you do not furnish the compulsory details for a specific activity that mandates it, you will not be allowed to participate in that activity.
We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to troubleshoot, administer the Website, analyze trends, gather demographic information, comply with valid laws, and cooperate with law enforcement activities.
Other Tracking Devices. We may deploy other industry standard technologies like pixel tags and web beacons to monitor your usage of our Webpages and promotions, or we may allow our Third Party Service Providers to use these devices on our behalf. Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny pictorial images positioned on specific pages on our site, or in our email communications, which enable us to establish whether, you have performed a certain action. When you enter these pages or open or click an email, pixel tags and web beacons produce a Non-Personally Identifiable notice of that action. Pixel tags enable us to gauge and enhance our comprehension of visitor traffic and conduct on our Website, as well as provide a method to gauge our promotions and performance. We may even use pixel tags and web beacons given by our Affiliates and/or Marketing Partners for the similar usage.
Public Areas. We may provide spaces on our Website wherein you may freely publish information about yourself, can converse with others, or can post their review of products. This information may be viewable by other consumers and companies and may appear on other websites or web searches, and thereby this communication could be read, gathered, and used by other entities.
Shipping times may vary. The standard delivery time is between 3 to 15 working days. You can track your order in My Orders section for individual shipping times.
Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you between Monday through Saturday: 9am to 7pm. Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information. This information will also be available under My Orders section.